In order for children and youth to succeed and to be happy and healthy, this work must be embraced by ALL of us. One key goal of the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership is to develop self-sufficient young people who will contribute to a strong workforce in the future of the vibrant City of Stamford. Please consider joining us:
- Become a member of one of our six Community Action Networks
- Become a champion of our work and expand our partnership
- Share your feedback and help in the evolution of Stamford Cradle to Career as we grow stronger and more productive
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Invest in the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership and align community investments with our six outcome areas
Please contact us to learn about any of the above opportunities.
The Community Coordinator will coordinate efforts with Family Centers and other community providers, including Child Guidance Center to: 1) create a systems approach to increasing participating in home visiting programs for pregnant women, and 2) establish a developmental monitoring and screening system in Stamford using the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) and a Continuous Improvement (CQI) process. You will work with the 0-5 Early Childhood Community Action Network of Stamford Cradle to Career to implement the plan and will actively engage with providers and parents to promote the importance of developmental monitoring, developmental screening, and home visiting.
Experience and expectations:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Early Childhood
- Are bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Possess strong public speaking, presentation, and data entry skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Are willing to work flexible hours
- Strongly preferred– experience with ASQ and/or Sparkler; experience with home visiting
Sign up to stay up-to-date on Stamford Cradle to Career!
Sign up to get news and updates about Stamford Cradle to Career delivered to your inbox.