In order for children and youth to succeed and to be happy and healthy, this work must be embraced by ALL of us. One key goal of the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership is to develop self-sufficient young people who will contribute to a strong workforce in the future of the vibrant City of Stamford. Please consider joining us:
- Become a member of one of our six Community Action Networks
- Become a champion of our work and expand our partnership
- Share your feedback and help in the evolution of Stamford Cradle to Career as we grow stronger and more productive
- Follow us on our social network Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- Invest in the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership and align community investments with our six outcome areas
Please contact us to learn about any of the above opportunities.
SC2C Community Engagement Manager
Under the supervision of the VP of Strategy and Operations, the SC2C Community Engagement Manager (CEM) will implement a core strategy of Stamford Cradle to Career (SC2C) to authentically engage youth, parents, and community residents. This position will focus on engagement of parents with children in Stamford. In partnership with the Community Action Networks (CANS) of Stamford Cradle to Career, the CEM will design strategies to engage parents to co-develop solutions to the issues each network addresses. Strategies will be informed by StriveTogether’s Co-Development of Solutions framework.
Read the full job description and how to apply here.
Stay up-to-date on Stamford Cradle to Career!
Sign up to get news and updates about Stamford Cradle to Career delivered to your inbox.