In order for children and youth to succeed and to be happy and healthy, this work must be embraced by ALL of us. One key goal of the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership is to develop self-sufficient young people who will contribute to a strong workforce in the future of the vibrant City of Stamford. Please consider joining us:
- Become a member of one of our six Community Action Networks
- Become a champion of our work and expand our partnership
- Share your feedback and help in the evolution of Stamford Cradle to Career as we grow stronger and more productive
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Invest in the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership and align community investments with our six outcome areas
Please contact us to learn about any of the above opportunities.
Sparkler Parent Liaison
SC2C is dedicated to ensuring that all
children receive opportunities to achieve to their greatest potential. To assist in this endeavor, we have partnered with Sparkler, an app created for parents and caregivers to track their child’s development.
Join us as a Sparkler Parent Liaison if you:
- Are a Stamford parent
- Have experience with children and families
- Have experience with early childhood development
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred)
- Interested in non-profit work
CT Statewide Cradle to Career Policy Director
Hosted by Norwalk ACTS, this grant-funded position will work with and support each of the four StriveTogether affiliated partnerships (Bridgeport Prospers, Norwalk ACTS, Stamford Cradle to Career, Waterbury Bridge to Success) and create a coalition among the four communities to align priorities and influence local, state, and federal policies focused on improving equitable outcomes for children in our communities.
Join us as a Statewide Policy Director if you:
- Have a Bachelors degree required with at least five (5) or more years of relevant work experience
- Possess strong analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Are committed to racial justice and have training in DEI
- Are able to support the mission, vision, and values of each CT StriveTogether partnership
Early Childhood Community Liason
The Early Childhood Community Liaison works with Stamford Cradle to Career (SC2C), a collective impact organization focused on streamlining the early childhood system to better serve parents and providers and ensure all children are ready to learn in Kindergarten and beyond. The liaison will coordinate efforts with Family Centers and other community providers, including our sub-contractor, Child Guidance Center.
Join us as an Early Childhood Community Liaison if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Early Childhood
- Are bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Possess strong public speaking, presentation, and data entry skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ae willing to work flexible hours
Sign up to stay up-to-date on Stamford Cradle to Career!
Sign up to get news and updates about Stamford Cradle to Career delivered to your inbox.