SC2C Stamford Unites Convening 2023
MULTI-SERIES COMMUNITY COLLECTIVE 2023
- 3 events held between March and April 2023
- 250+ people attended and learned more about SC2C and
- 90% of caregivers and community partners felt more informed
about SC2C’s work after attending
- 83% of teens would recommend the Teen Fair to a friend
- 25 different community partners tabled at our 3 events
SC2C Teen Fair
Friday, March 10, 2023, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Teens attended our Teen Fair. Participants played games, enjoyed delicious food and snacks, and talked to over 15 different youth serving organizations in Stamford about opportunities to get involved in their community.
View our Teen Fair photo album on our Facebook page
SC2C Parents & Caregivers -Family Connections: Succeeding in School, Career, & Life
Tuesday, March 21, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Parents and caregivers attended our
Family Connections event to learn from
other parents about Special Education
and Mental Health resources in the city.
Participants also had the opportunity to
talk to over 15 community partners
serving families in Stamford.
View our Parents & Caregivers – Family Connections photo album
SC2C Community Partners Convening
Tuesday, April 11, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- People from over 50 organizations
joined to network and get updates on
SC2C’s work. Participants participated
in two 40 min breakouts covering: Youth
Mental Health, Race/Equity, Family
Resources, and upcoming work in
building two Community Schools.
View our Community Partners photo album
Convening 2023 Information: