Pre-registration required. Open to DOMUS and SSAR communities.
Limited to 22 participants.
Drawing upon national and local real-life examples, this workshop will help attendees examine the importance of:
- Understanding what Community Organizing is.
- Recognizing your personal and organizational power.
- A strategic offense vs. reactionary response.
- Specific strategies for organizing.
- Considering the pitfalls and details when mobilizing.
- Strategizing and implementing to reach your social justice goals.