Early Childhood Job Fair
The event is free and open to the public
Join us on Saturday, March 11 from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the Early Childhood Job Fair.
Representatives from 20 local early childhood businesses and organizations will be on hand to network, talk about career and education opportunities, and current hiring needs.
Early education positions are available at ALL LEVELS including Director, Assistant Director, all levels of teaching and educational support positions.
- WHERE: Stamford JCC, 1035 Newfield Ave, Stamford, CT 06905
- WHAT TO BRING: Please bring photo ID and current resume
- SNOW DATE: Saturday, March 18
Hear from Early Education speakers from 10:30 am-12:00 pm:
- 10:30 – Charter Oak State College: Early Childhood Education, Child Studies, Para Professionals (Online, Affordable and Accredited)
- 11:00 – Norwalk Community College: Education opportunities and career options for Early Childhood Education
- 11:20 – Bright Horizons: The Importance of Early Education and Men in the Field
- 11:45 – UCONN: Early Experiences Matter – Become a Brain Architect
Organizations attending include:
Art Nature & Me Preschool at the SMNC • Apples Early Childhood Educational Center • Baby Cottage • Building Blocks Early Learning Center • Charter Oak State College • Children’s Learning Centers of Fairfield County • Cottontails • Family Centers, Inc – OEC-Parents as Teachers Program • Grace Daycare and Learning Center • Just a Helping Hand • Norwalk Community College • OEC Licensing Division • OEC Quality Improvement Elevate/Service Navigation • OEC Registry Team • Ordered Steps Learning Center • Our Lady of Grace Pre-school and Kindergarten • Sunrise Child Development Center • The Learning Center at Piper’s Hill • The Mead School Early Learning Center • UCONN
Click here for a copy of the flyer in English & Spanish